Boldly cut pizza where no man has cut before!
Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new pizzas, to seek out new toppings and new cheeses, to boldy cut pizza where no man has cut before! Yes, this officially licensed Star Trek collectable is everything you hoped it would be. Laser etched stainless steel blade and solid metal construction make it perfect for battling Romulans in the neutral zone or precision pizza slicing.
You'll find that even though the prime mission of the Enterprise has now become very pizza centric, the chrome plated metal construction and padded gift box make the Enterprise pizza cutter a true Star Trek collectable. Plus it looks great on your desk even when not being used to cut your favorite cheese and sauce laden foods.
- Metal Pizza cutter in the form of the famous NCC-1701 Enterprise ship from Star Trek the original series
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectable
- Laser Etched Stainless steel blade with solid zinc-alloy chromium plated body
- Exclusively designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
- Blade diameter: 4 inches
- Total length including blade: 8.5 inches
- Weight : 277 grams
- Hand wash only
Friday, September 24, 2010
ThinkGeek :: Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter