Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My second week into #MovemberATX 2011

Today is the start of week two of Movember. That means it is time for another shave. Here is a updated picture of the Mo:

20111115_214829

As you can see, my stache is starting to fill in. Now you see how I am doing on the hair side, let's take a look at how much money I have raised. Right now I have $54 in my bank, and before you point out that the total is exactly the same as last week, I would say you're right. I have not gotten one $1 in donations in over a week. I must be doing something wrong. If you are reading this right now, please just give me a dollar. One dollar is all I ask. Please and thank you.

This is my third year being on Team Austin, and every year they do an awesome job. I hope that this year I am able to do my small part to help the cause. If you are in Austin, there are a ton of events scheduled. Check out the Facebook page and the Twitter account to stay current on all the happenings. You can also track other members of the team by the hash tag #MovemberATX.

Once again, I would love your help. Please donate what you can and check out myprogress at: http://mobro.co/wesley83

If you would like to know more about the Movember Movement you can find out more here.

 

Posted via email from Wesley83's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment