Friday, November 18, 2011

I just got more cowbell in my life! (Big News)

Some of you may have heard, but consider this my official announcement. I am now the Digital Strategist for Snoball!

For years I have had a passion for social. If you know me this is no surprise to you, I'm sure. My involvement in social giving and all my hard work has paid off big time. I am still settling into my new role, but I didn't get here on my own and I am still going to need a lot of help along the way.

Here at Snoball we are still young and we have a lot to learn. I want to make sure that I keep an open line of communication and be as engaging as possible. This is where you come in. Take a look at the site at http://snoball.com and let me know what you think. Sign up for an account, put in your favorite charity and I'll share that with the team. If you work with, or for a nonprofit I especially want to hear from you. 

Here is a short video describing the concept of Snoball:

Once again, thank you all for everything. Your love and support has carried me to the career of my dreams, and for that I am eternally grateful. I also want to thank my former manager David Huebel, director Frank Gorishek, and all my co-workers at AMD. I love and miss you all.

 

Posted via email from Wesley83's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment