Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One week into #MovemberATX 2011

Yesterday marked the end of the first week of Movember.That means it is time for a shave. I know people shave everyday, but that's not me. My sensitive skin can't take the blade that often. Here is a picture of the before:

20111109_170238

And here is a picture of the after:

20111109_172603
You can see my baby stache if you look really, really, close. It's hard for me to grow hair and I look ridiculous when I try. This is all for a good cause. Speaking of donations* I would like to take the ime to thank those who have contributed to the cause of men's health.

  • Ashlynn Kemp
  • Liz Bradford
  • Heather Strout

I think that it's funny that all my donations are from women. I think it is out of pure pity. Please make a donation of any amount. Right now I have $54 in my bank and would love to double it before the end of the week.

This is my third year being on Team Austin, and every year they do an awesome job. I hope that this year I am able to do my small part to help the cause. If you are in Austin, there are a ton of events scheduled. Check out the Facebook page and the Twitter account to stay current on all the happenings. You can also track other members of the team by the hash tag #MovemberATX.

Once again, I would love your help. Please donate what you can and check out my progress at: http://mobro.co/wesley83

 

If you would like to know more about the Movember Movement you can find out more here.

 

*I know I wasn't even talking about donations earlier, but I couldn't think of a good transition.

Posted via email from Wesley83's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment