Some people on twitter are only focused on the big fish. People with tons of followers. I say to those people, slow your roll. Here are some fun facts that might make you think twice about ignoring the little guy.
- People that have fewer followers often, thenmslves, follow fewer people.
- They are more likely to see everything you tweet.
- They get more value from your engagment with them.
- They are more likely to retweet, and click links you send out.
- They could be newer to Twitter and your impact on them can have a lasting impression.
So please keep in mind that every follower is valuable, no matter how big or how small they are.